AHEPA NATIONAL HOUSING CORPORATION
- AHEPA National Housing Corporation was established in 1983 and is headquartered in Fishers, IN.
- ANHC assists and sponsors local chapters of the Order of AHEPA in obtaining funding for construction of affordable apartment communities for senior citizens.
- Specifically, ANHC develops HUD-subsidized Section 202 housing for low income disabled and elderly people ages 62 and up.
- AHEPA National Housing Corporation complies with the Federal Fair Housing Act through Equal Housing Opportunity.
- AHEPA National Housing Corporation established AHEPA Management Company in 1991 to provide on-site property management, maintenance and resident-empowering support services for all ANHC communities.
- ANHC is a not-for-profit 501 (c)3 organization.
- ANHC has provided over $4 million in grants to various 501 (c)3 foundations.
- Nick Stratas, Chairman of the Board of Directors
- Angelo Kostarides, President
- George Nardone, Vice President
- S. Christy Karthan, Secretary
- Nicholas S. Kallan, Treasurer
- Art Poly, Executive Director
- Demetri Damaskos, Director of Development
- Tammy Parsons, Executive Assistant
Summary of Services
- HUD Compliance
- Oversight of AHEPA Management Company
- Advisory role for 202 Refinancing, Tax Credits, etc.
- ANHC Foundation Administration
- Pioneer Scholarships